NIR-II Dye and NIR-I-II Dye
NEAR INFRA-RED dye TECHNOLOGY
Fluorescence-based optical imaging is indispensable to investigating biological systems with high spatial resolution and fast temporal speed.
Imaging in the second near infra-red window (NIR-II), beyond 1000nm, is promising for deep-tissue high resolution optical imaging in vivo:
- Compared to visible and near infra-red (below ~900nm), the NIR-II window enables reduced scattering of photons traversing through tissues
- NIR-II optical window imaging can resolve in the sub-5 micron to sub-100 micron range at 3-5 millimeter depth though the intact body and brain of mice.
- High speed/frame rate imaging allows for blood-flow speed mapping in individual capillary vessels, capable of resolving flow patterns within a single cardiac cycle of mice
- Non-invasive brain imaging can be achieved without craniotomy
Nirmidas’ NIR-II fluorophores are of high quantum yield and can be functionalized by a variety of targeting moieties for molecular imaging and vessel/organ imaging in vitro and in vivo.
NIR-II DYE Product
Nirmidas researchers have developed a near infra-red II (NIR-II) dye product (IR-E1050) with high quantum yield and high biocompatibility (renal excretion).
- Large Stokes' shift
- Excitation ( 785nm or 808nm); emission (900nm-1300nm)
- High quantum yield
- Low Toxicity
- Rapid excretion from body
- Functionalizable with a variety of targeting groups for molecular imaging and vessel/organ imaging in vitro and in vivo.
NIR-II dyes emission > 900 nm
NIR-I-II dyes emission > 800 nm, one photon/two photon
NIR Dye Applications
- Fluorescence imaging/spectroscopy in the NIR-1 window (800-1400nm)
- Fluorescence imaging/spectroscopy in the NIR-II window (1000-1700nm)
- Photoacoustic imaging
- Flourescence molecular imaging
- Small animal imaging
- Intra-operative imaging
- Contrast agents
- Flourescence dye
- Image guided procedures
The first commercial NIR-II dye has been used for deep-tissue in vivo fluorescence imaging with various animal models related to:
- cardiovascular diseases
- vascular imaging
Research Use Only
Nirmidas NIR Dye is available to purchase today. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
Learn more about Nirmidas NIR Dye
Enter your email address below:
- We'll reach out to understand your needs and show you how Nirmidas Near Infra-red Dye can support your research.
"A Small-molecule dye for NIR-II imaging" Nature Materials, 15, 235-242, 2016.