- Fluorescence enhancing gold slides for microarrays by up to 100 fold in the red and near-infrared range (650 nm-800nm for cy5, Alexa 647, IRDye800, etc)
- Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS) substrates
- Fluorescence and Raman enhanced imaging
SEM image of plasmonic gold nano-film on pGOLD slides.
- • Bare pGOLD slides
- • COOH functionalized pGOLD slides with PEG cushion
- • COOH functionalized pGOLD slides without PEG
- • NH2 functionalized pGOLD slides with PEG cushion
- • NH2 functionalized pGOLD slides without PEG
- • Avidin monolayer functionalized pGOLD slides
- Fluorescence enhancing plasmonic gold beads for bead assays with red dyes (650 nm-800nm for cy5, Alexa 647, etc)
- Ideal for flow cytometry or imaging.
SEM image of plasmonic gold nano-film on pGOLD beads (4µm).
- Fluorescence imaging/spectroscopy in the NIR-II window (1000-1700nm)
- Photoacoustic imaging.
NIR-I v NIR-II imaging of ischemic mouse hindlimb
- • Highly aqueous soluble carbon nanotubes:
– with PEGylation and terminal functionalization by –CH3, -NH2, -organic fluorophore, -peptide, -streptavidin, antibody or customer-specified agents.
- • Other NIR-II fluorophores including nanoparticle/quantum dot, organic polymer and small molecule based agents.